Tick sheet and observations on large scale?

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tony Soprano

Quality over quantity
Reaction score
Hi guys I have a question. I’m finishing up the write up for a very large eicr. I wrote all of my observations down in part 5 of the report before the tick sheet. It was easier to do this as I’m going around testing and doing visuals. Because there are so many observations noted down, I can’t add every single one to a tick on the tick sheets. Now I’m coding on the tick sheet and when I add a c3 for eg, I’m adding a note with it to say see part 5 observations / see number 236 etc. But it’s adding this on as another observation at the start of the list. How do I do the tick sheet without it adding on? Any help would be great.

Easycert does this it is a right Royal pita. There is a way to stop this but it just comes back, I normally just sit there and delete them.

Easycert does this it is a right Royal pita. There is a way to stop this but it just comes back, I normally just sit there and delete them.
I’ve tried that but when I delete the extra item it’s added from the part 5 list it also removes it from the tick sheet

This can been turned off in easycert mate, because as you say, its a right PITA