Travellers paid a visit

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm suprised that they left the roller-shutter door behind. Good money for them.

Don't insult TRUE nomadic people most of whom are honest.

These are low life scum THIEVES. I don't care where or how they live, they are thieves. End of.

I have no issues with travellers, romanys, or gypsy folks, Im probably nearly one myself,

its the piukey shower o sh*t that gets them all tarred the same, and its not fair,

maybe Im at a slight dis/advantage by knowing a bit of their lingo, but its still the same for any minority, they all get tarred the same

About 15 years ago, my factory got turned over by "travellers", notable by their standard trademark - a King Richard III on the floor. At the time we had a colony of gypsies camping nearby and they went out of their way to help the police in their enquiries because they felt the thieves were giving them a bad name. At the same time, about eight miles up the road, were a different group of "travellers" but they never got interviewed because the police were too scared to go on site. I'm not sure who I have the most contempt for....

I have no issues with travellers, romanys, or gypsy folks, Im probably nearly one myself,its the piukey shower o sh*t that gets them all tarred the same, and its not fair,

maybe Im at a slight dis/advantage by knowing a bit of their lingo, but its still the same for any minority, they all get tarred the same
But du yu lak Dags:p

na, i dinna mine dags, ya ether lik dags ar ya dinna lika dags, i dinna min dags,

i rether hae a poun den a dag, an a poun ism whet iel hae tamer

---------- Post Auto-Merged at 23:59 ---------- Previous post was made at 23:58 ----------

But du yu lak Dags:p
english is my 2nd language , :)