What a Plonka !!

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm younger than Admin 2 and I know the films of which you speak.

Most of the carry on films were made before I was born but I love them all. I imagine Rev-u-spark is a fan..........

:D

OOoooH You mean like those films from the Sixties ... Window cleaner... driving instructor etc. ? I'm saying nothing .BlushingO)
I'm younger than Admin 2 and I know the films of which you speak.Most of the carry on films were made before I was born but I love them all. I imagine Rev-u-spark is a fan..........

:D
Excuse me but I was born in the 1970's !.... just..... B-)

Not overkeen on the carry on films although I do find the ending of Carry On Up The Khyber funny..... strawberry mousse .... strawberry moooooooussse

These were the " Confessions of a................" series Patch, very corny stuff TBH
I know!

I was using the carry on films as another example of films I know that were made before I was born!

:p

I know!I was using the carry on films as another example of films I know that were made before I was born!

:p
How old are you then Patch?

Three of us on a large rewire this week, my oppo drills all the holes for downlights in the ceiling below so I loop'em all together in the floor above, twin down to the switch, twin back to the board and 2nd twin to future cupboard lights. Bit of a struggle getting them round but, Hey , making a good start this morning today are we not ? I thought so says my oppo but now I'm wondering why we are wiring everything in Brown/Brown twin !!!

Oooooooooooooooh NOooooooooooooooooooo!!!
OMG

I remember doing this a few years back.

I normally always use normal twin and sleave, being clever I decided to impress and use B&B for the switch wires.

100m later I asked where is all the B&B gone?

Dunno said one lad who looked at the other with that (oh (four letter word))

They had wired a full floor loop in B&B.

Or the time where my short sighted apprentice and the labourer wired a full socket circuit in 1.5mm.

I could go on but I already feel so embarrassed.Blushing

got a call at 1am a few weeks ago, gets to job, open back door. no tool bag. then remember i took it out when i got in the day before, to do some work at home. now it wouldnt be so bad if home wasnt 50 miles away... fortunately, i have spare screwdrivers/cutters etc in other boxes in the van

Latest posts