What do you enjoy/hate when sparking?

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hate: Domestic Electrical, so don't do any anymore,

Loves: commercial stuff, especially three phase type stuff.

Oh, another hate will be the Builders we are currently working with on a shop extension... bad day explode

Hate - having to explain why putting in a simple socket isn't so simple after all.

- having to give the customers a lesson in electricity, bonding, rcds, rings and spurs when their face is sour from extra cost

Love - fault finding, pir's, new builds and new ideas.

love wrestling with 240mm 4 core and laughing at those who don't know how to set them

huge boiler houses/controls my favourite

hate o&m manuals

Hate - having to explain why putting in a simple socket isn't so simple after all. - having to give the customers a lesson in electricity, bonding, rcds, rings and spurs when their face is sour from extra cost

QUOTE]

+1

Love: crawling through tiny loft spaces full of fiberglass, spiders, dust and rats. yummy

Hate - having to explain why putting in a simple socket isn't so simple after all. - having to give the customers a lesson in electricity, bonding, rcds, rings and spurs when their face is sour from extra cost

QUOTE]

+1

Love: crawling through tiny loft spaces full of fiberglass, spiders, dust and rats. yummy
bet you love that "lady" on the corner with the spiky heels, leather gear and big whip too, :eek:

Loves

I guess this is all down to pride and satisfaction, and the look on the customers faces when everything is installed beyond what they expected.

Working Loves

It has to be industrial for me, its a no nonsense get the right stuff and install it method.

Hates

Part P fiasco, rushed rules forced upon people and opened a back door.

Cowboys, qualified or not

Building control, who never appear to acknowledge they actually know nothing of any importance.

Customers in domestics who think its ok for a plumber to quote

LovesI guess this is all down to pride and satisfaction, and the look on the customers faces when everything is installed beyond what they expected.

Working Loves

It has to be industrial for me, its a no nonsense get the right stuff and install it method.

Hates

Building control, who never appear to acknowledge they actually know nothing of any importance.

LovesI guess this is all down to pride and satisfaction, and the look on the customers faces when everything is installed beyond what they expected.

Working Loves

Hates

Love:

Customers who say" I don't care what it costs, just as long as it's done right"

Hate:

Customers who ***** to ME about VAT, "nowt to do with me squire, ring Gordon up"

Latest posts