Where is the starter relay on a fiat ulysse?

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

a1

Forum Founder
Reaction score
Does anyone know where the starter relay is on an N reg 2.0 l petrol Fiat Ulysse please?

We're still having the Intermittent Starting issues with it, as described here:

http://www.talk.electricianforum.co.uk/general-chat-area/16488-fiat-ulysse-has-ignition-lights-but-nothing-turn-over-key-non-starter-but.html

And here:

http://www.talk.electricianforum.co.uk/general-chat-area/17716-intermittently-wont-start-fiat-ulysse-2-0l-petrol-nothing-key-but-ignition-lights-full-battery.html

I must say that this is really cheesing me off. :(

---------- Post Auto-Merged at 13:50 ---------- Previous post was made at 13:34 ----------

I know very little above motors - Is there a crankshaft sensor on a N reg Fiat Ulysse 2.0 L Petrol?

There are no Haynes Manuals for them, Steps.

However, I do have a manual of a different make for it - Just can't find it. Grrrr.

Yes Doc - I have thanks Mate - Good admin on there too. :)

UPDATE:

Rechecked wiring to starter - looked alright - Tried again, Still no Joy. Tried the old "Tap the Starter motor" and it started. :D Happy days.

That's the Manual that I have, Steps. Can't find it though - as I said earlier, Mate.

OK,

If you tapped the starter and it worked and NOTHING else, it will be either a starter issue, or, the engine earth if located close to the starter.

Have you priced up a replacement?

I could look but I may have to trade some hours with you , fancy making off about a dozen SY's on site for me in exchange?... ;) ; ) ;)

Hi

is the relay and solenoid not the same thing? and stuck on the side of the starter-motor, normally it has the big wires going on too posts

hope this helps (it could be the thing you "taped") where would we be without hammers?

:C P

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts