Which trade gets on your t*ts?

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fred Dibnahs great, love his programs and watching him climbing those chimneys, don't think he was too bothered about health and safety!!

Great the way he dropped chimneys with pin point accuracy legging it as they fell, good job he never tripped up!!

His funeral was a big procession through Bolton, steam engines and all that... legend!

Sorry... went totally off topic there!!! We should start a Fred Dibnah apreciation thread!!!

My arm came up in a horible itchy rash the other day after moving some loft insulation, nasty stuff.

Pity we couldn't vote two trades, plasterers would come a very close second for me!!!

H & S are always banging on about asbestos, rightly so, reckon they should look at lagging too.

There is a Fred Dibnah Society, it was in the book, they all wear waistcoats , watch and chain and flat caps !!!

I vote builders when working for them you feelheadbang.Batty
Yes builders are the worst as they hold you up then tell customer it is your fault that they cannot go forward,we are supposed to be waiting on site for them to do their bit and jump straight in.so that we dont hold them up.

Job plans are out the window on construction sites due to the builders.

There doesn't appear to be suspended ceiling fitters on the list.
done a job a few years back in some offices. suspended ceiling height was set by where the trunking is. if you need to add another cable in future, your not getting access to trunking without removing the ceiling

I find they want wherever they are working, totally clear of other trades, then get the hump when you acidentally knock their laser level off the wall because the laser shines in your eyes, and you can't see what you're doing.

I never knew they were so expensive.

I'm 6' 4" and I,m not keen on lofts either especially newer houses and as for plasterers I know a couple of good ones who wouldn't dream of upsetting an electrician.......much !! ROTFWL

You get good and bad in all trades but builders or the people overseeing jobs are usually the ones that get on my nerves the most.

Batty