• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Talk Electrician Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wanted Wylex 30 amp type 2 fuses

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes these boards are old the trouble with these boards is theres only 3 spare ways for 30m/a additional protection so limited
Which is why they get changed. Updating these is not really viable.

Think we need to know what exactly you are doing, as it's not coming over well and I think you maybe going down a blind alley, possibly trying to be helpful.

Yes 3 in pic but in that other pic on that grey box seems more 30s in that aswell?

I can only see HB30s in that box, the HB breakers being for the three phase boards, if you put them in a domestic board they go, but look stupid and the plastic fap rests on the breaker switch, you see the mix up the other way around more ofte though with the NBs put in a three phase board of HBs, they too look a little daft but not as muchwylex1.jpg

I have quite a few HB and NB but nobody seems interested
I made the OP an offer of a deal on all I had, even going so far as to make a special listing on ebay for him....he was apparently all keen but then didn't buy them...timewaster..

Locked as OP has stopped posting

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts