Fireplace job I did.

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Here is a fireplace / tv install I did for a friend.

Basically, it was remove existing fireplace. Brick up and plaster. In between them two steps, install some sockets for tv, sky, etc. some HDMI's and cat V's for sky (phone line and ethernet link to corner of room). Also relocated the sky shotgun so Sky box can be placed on a floating shelf below (which I also installed). Basically I did the lot bar the decorating.

Oh yeah, removed and patched up 2 wall lights too.

IMAG0112.jpg

IMAG0111.jpg

IMAG0110.jpg

And the finished article

IMAG0146.jpg

nice jobshame those sockets were not level :^O
You don't notice it when yourin the room to be honest
default_tongue%20in%20cheek.png

I used to have similar wallpaper too. :|

Barx, Very nice mate. Who is that bloke sitting on the windowcil?

I used to have similar wallpaper too. :| Barx, Very nice mate. Who is that bloke sitting on the windowcil?
I just had to go back and see who you were talking about there Admin, as I didn't recall seeing anyone in any of the pictures. TV reflections eh! well spotted.

Doc H.

Got another of these to do but this guy has an 360 which is connected via component 5 x rca. Is there a feasible way of getting this up to tv. 4m 5 x rca extension? 5 x rca faceplates with some sort of cable linking them?

Sent from my Desire Z

That's not a prob Noz as this is what will happen to hdmi leads anyway. Just didn't know if they were available. Will jump on the eBay and see what is floating about. Cheers

Sent from my Desire Z

Looks really tidy, nothing like a nice clean install like that

im ont letting my wife see that as she will get me doing ours :)

nice work