Hilti Dd350

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What a fantastic advert for Hilti.

They are lucky the wall was 500mm thick as the drill had a max cutting depth of 500mm.  Using its stitch coring for installing cable trays.

What a well planned job,

-Core drilling knowledge

-knowing the depth of the vault

-Lift knowledge

i am a bit lost, blame the Merlot and Southern Comfort.  What was the purpose of the hole....did they crawl through it?  just looks a bit small

just saying
i think a 12inch hole cutter was used (report said opening was 25cm X 45cm)

I assume they used the hole to get in.  No big belly would fit through that hole, send the youngest one in.

Last seen driving F quickly through Hatton Gardens I believe
Hatton_Garden_van_3264278b.jpg

I had a Hilti cordless drill once. Brilliant thing, must be 15+ years ago but it got nicked. I remember the rep coming in before we got them and showing one of it's main selling points being that it would stand upright on it's battery pack as it was "so well balanced".  :lol:

I was so impressed I bought the 4 1/2" grinder...............and that was c@rp! Killed it chasing some yellow stocks.

I could probably fit through that hole :lol: but now I'm back at work and able to eat what I want, in a few weeks I won't be able to fit through the front door :slap
Garages on the way home were always my problem.......Meal Deals, Ginsters etc, etc. Figured we we're buying so many cans of Coke from small shops we'd save by buying a crate each (one diet variety and one fat) from Costco . Stuck in traffic and we were chain drinking them. Couldn't sleep for a few nights!

I buy "crates" of Pepsi from Farm Foods, cheaper than any of the wholesalers, but not cans, I buy the 500ml bottles so I don't have to finish one, always have a few on the van.

However, I've still been weak and done some meal deals recently, put on quite a bit of weight too, need to lay off them & the beer I think!

One advantage of running a B&B is a Bookers wholesale card, great for stocking up on drinks and beer cheaper then the supermarkets.

I save lots of money by not buying cans of coke as its chuffin expensive and rots ya teef init.

Good day: tesco meal deal: chicken bacon salad vegetable chrisps and a copella juice.(yes, I realise this is probably as bad as a donner kebab but out on the road its the best I can do under a fiver).

Bad day: Gregg's: sausage roll, apple Danish, ham n cheese baguette and a lucazade.

Really bad day: Donner meat and chips with a can of coke!