Oh Courgette

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Who was driving Clarkson or Evans just so I know what show to watch, oh and you might want to wash your seat! 

How did they do that?? Or should that be why? 

As as you say lucky for you, you had the junction to run off in. 

Put it it on faceache and the boys in blue may pick up on it? 

I take it that was from a dash cam? Would be interesting to see the whole sequence. Lucky the juntion was empty.

I knew a sad case up here. A guy was killed, and I knew both parties involved.  One guy was driving the local college minibus when a car came round the bend on the wrong side of the road going sideways. The car hit the minibus side on and the car driver was killed, the minibus driver got away with a broken leg.  The strange thing is nobody knew why the car driver was where he was doing such speed, he had told his wife he was off to town to buy a birthday present for their son, the town was in the opposite direction to where he was going at speed.

Last edited by a moderator:
I called PC Plod and to be honest they weren't interested, as luckily no-one was hurt.... all they were interested was getting the road clear so that there wasn't another accident..

I felt a little awkward even putting this screenshot up, as you can see it only happened this afternoon

I agree that FB and You tube is the place, together with a comment that plod were not interested.

Dangerous driving at least, almost certainly speeding as well. Have the even done a number plate check? insured? stolen? who knows.

You mention clearing the road, so did he roll it? hit another car behind you?

Police weren't interested the geezer isn't around to ask?? 

Seriuosly it's a no wonder the police aren't taken seriously these days, what do you have to do to get their attention? 

She was very lucky TBH. she didn't roll it

Not that I waited around much after the plod turned up,,, but I thought that they had to do a roadside breath test with any RTA.... they didn't

They also weren't too interested in what had happened,,, they didn't take any statements but only asked what had happened,, I even told them that I had a dashcam,,, again they weren't interested

So was there a collision with another car?

How do you know they are not taking any action? they are hardly likely to tell you. You are just a witness, and having given a statement I guess they might follow it up.

The impression I got from the earlier posts was there was no colision, and when ionformed plod were not interested in attending.

Round here they do breathalyse anyone involved in a RTA. I had a minor shunt years ago and had to blow into the device.

So was there a collision with another car?

How do you know they are not taking any action? they are hardly likely to tell you. You are just a witness, and having given a statement I guess they might follow it up.

The impression I got from the earlier posts was there was no colision, and when ionformed plod were not interested in attending.

Round here they do breathalyse anyone involved in a RTA. I had a minor shunt years ago and had to blow into the device.

Ooops.... sorry that I didn't make myself clearer

The Black car hit the rear of the white car which was waiting to turn right

and as for them being interested or not... obviously they took my details when I phoned 999,, from then on they didn't ask who I was when they attended, never mind taking a statement and they told the two parties that they were only interested in continuing road safety.... they did not breathalyze anyone

Astonishing.

I thought the black car was making a dangerous overtake on a bend, I didn't realise the white car was stationary, indicating to turn.

You would have thought with the invitation of dash cam footage they would at least want to see it to establish who did what.

Latest posts