boiler

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There are no flies on either of you two. But I have heard that those insect boilers can be a bit on the small side.

Doc H.

A bit on the small side so ive bought a lettuced boiler then is that what you are saying!

Well you've exceeded your usual questions, this time you've brought the thing before asking any questions, well done.

when will you ever learn?

if it's for you - seek advice prior to doing

if it's for someone else - pass it up and leave it to someone who can.

just............offering some friendly advice. 

A bit on the small side so ive bought a lettuced boiler then is that what you are saying!
Don't get into a larva about it. Ideal have long warrANTees. And boiler size is related to the size of the house-mite be ok.

New boilers should be A-rated, that one is Bee-rated. Expect you get double nectar points though. Have to comb through the literature.

Sorry to drone on about it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Long warranty 3 years in total if you get it serviced each year and dont let it lapse over a year thats by a gas safe engineer not bad 3 years is a long time, its not a bad overall boiler going by what everybody has said.My relation has an ideal boiler combi thats a 3 bed same size as my house exactly that heats up fine with the ideal

In a nutshell I think what the members are saying is, “you haven’t got a clue what you’re talking about”. I could be wrong, but somehow I don’t think so.

Hire an electrician and a plumber but please, I beg you, don’t send them in our direction.

Last edited by a moderator: