JCC led high bays flashing when off

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pete1721

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I've just replaced a load of 400watt highways with some JCC 150w led high bays, all working great untill they came in early this morning and noticed some of them flashing. any ideas how to solve this. still waiting on response from jcc technical. I do have a video but not sure how to attach it. 

regards Pete. 

Its a job for JCC Tech  Pete  , interesting though .   Although others on here may have had the same problem . 

Did you mean flashing when switched OFF ?  

We 're all aware of LEDs causing occasional problems  , usually with  small downlights  .    We had a couple of ideas with downlights  glowing  when OFF  ,  without checking back  I think  we were looking at  introducing a DP switch  or  a  2way  where the switch wire is earthed when off.    

I can only guess and say its possibly some residual  current in the wiring ,   picking up from adjacent circuits ,  who knows ,  these things seem to occur when we change from  a high resistance  fitting  to modern electronics  .

Would be interested in what JCC have to say .   

Last edited by a moderator: