DONT STAY LURKING AS A GUEST,

JOIN TEF AND BENEFIT FROM MEMBERSHIP:

CLICK HERE TO JOIN.
ssh

Inherited PV system with house... says battery disconnected but it isnt

ssh

Hi there, I recently moved house and have a set of PV panels and a Goodwe GW3648D-ES inverter. Got it set up with the SEMS Portal and its generating electricity but the battery status almost always seems to be disconnected, even though it is physically connected. There's two battery units connected and they did seem to briefly be OK after I hit the reset buttons on them both but now they seem to stay disconnected in the app even when I reset again. NB the battery charging light on the inverter itself (not the app) is constant blue which means charging. Before I hit the battery reset the first time it was off, so that control panel thinks the battery is connected at least.

Any advice?

Andy™

dead batteries?

binky

bugger all sunshine to charge batteries at a rough guess - if the gadgets are not displaying a fault code of some sort, then it's unlikely anything is actually wrong.