Wiring Diagram Barn / Workshop

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had a mechanical charted engineer as a boss for several years, she never knew when to admit she was wrong.

Must be something to do with the female psychology?
Yes . women are clever than men , only problem is men don't know it , most of them have there brains stewed with booze .

Last edited by a moderator:
I am struggling to see why you find this so hard to answer...

page 414  or 390 in your book..and the fundamentals  of your proposal..

WHO is signing for design?

Is it you?

Or someone else?

OR...  are you not bothering with proper testing and certification?

Its got to be one of those three..

AND..

if you honestly can't see the legal responsibilities and liabilities that pivot around this point then I am genuinely very worried and concerned for you....

Possibly you don't come across situations in your work where an incorrectly designed system could kill someone?

as our old college used to keep reminding us..

"Electricity can kill a healthy adult in less than a second.. and If one of our designed installations injures someone..

you better make sure you have a very strong line of defence backing up your case. if your name is signed on that certificate"

This is not about joking, messing around or name calling..

It is a very simple fundamental question about the work you proposed in post #1!

:shakehead   

I am struggling to see why you find this so hard to answer...

page 414  or 390 in your book..and the fundamentals  of your proposal..

WHO is signing for design?

Is it you?

Or someone else?

OR...  are you not bothering with proper testing and certification?

Its got to be one of those three..

AND..

if you honestly can't see the legal responsibilities and liabilities that pivot around this point then I am genuinely very worried and concerned for you....

Possibly you don't come across situations in your work where an incorrectly designed system could kill someone?

as our old college used to keep reminding us..

"Electricity can kill a healthy adult in less than a second.. and If one of our designed installations injures someone..

you better make sure you have a very strong line of defence backing up your case. if your name is signed on that certificate"

This is not about joking, messing around or name calling..

It is a very simple fundamental question about the work you proposed in post #1!

:shakehead   
See post 54 , already answered it for you 

Right found this,

What part if this don't you guys get,?

The 'lady' is installing all this herself and simply wants a proper person to agree that her 'design' meets all the relevant regs so she can tell her customer that some complete stranger on tinternet said it was fine,

Certs,? :slap

WTGrape

Its all beer money from a waster, 

Right found this,

What part if this don't you guys get,?

The 'lady' is installing all this herself and simply wants a proper person to agree that her 'design' meets all the relevant regs so she can tell her customer that some complete stranger on tinternet said it was fine,

Certs,? :slap

WTGrape

Its all beer money from a waster, 

Not sure I know what you are saying here ," NO" I am not doing it myself as you put it  :Salute .

Best not tell them you have a copy of BS 7671 as they don't use it, nor deal with labc! 
I was joking .

OK guy's it is a new day , lets start afresh , I am attaching a revised drawing that I am going to hand to the Electrician and say this is basically  what I would like to be done , then we will walk round together and discuss the matter in hand , all I am trying to do is have a basic drawing that he will understand , it will not be a definitive drawing .

I am going to have the work done in 2 stages ( first lines off the 63A RCD cu ) because I can afford to have it all done at one time .

So gentlemen if you want to comment on my latest attempt pls do .

Rev8 09.10.16 Final.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts