17th Edition Exam Layout

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beatrixtiff

Reaction score
Evening all,

Can anyone shed some light on the layout of the 60 question layout exam?

Do the questions start from the front of the book and finish off towards the last section?

Any help would be much appreciated as Im doing it this thurs :pray

Rob

Evening all, Can anyone shed some light on the layout of the 60 question layout exam?

Do the questions start from the front of the book and finish off towards the last section?

Any help would be much appreciated as Im doing it this thurs :pray

Rob
Depends how the computer throws them up as was told that everyone got the same questions in the exam but they where mixed up and came out in a different order for each candidate

I found that yes they were in order of the sections in 7671.

The exam sucess books (2382-10 and 2382-20) from C&G are very helpfull and worth the money, it tells you exactly how many questions per section and has two sample exams with answers at the back and explanations.

When I did mine they were pretty random all over the place and I deffo got some different questions to the other candidates, I know this as ROYS was in the same exam and when we were comparing answers after there was 3 or 4 questions where one of us was saying na didn't get that question.