18th edition exam related

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
the answer is yes, you can take the exam with out doing a course, I know two guys that have done that one was like you with some experience and the other was a truck driver who just read the regs in his brake time , and both passed , its open book so you just need to be able to look up in the book , I think it's about 2 minutes a question, and 75% PASS mark ( 1 in 4 chance per question and you can get 1 in 4 wrong and still pass)
(y)

the answer is yes, you can take the exam with out doing a course, I know two guys that have done that one was like you with some experience and the other was a truck driver who just read the regs in his brake time , and both passed , its open book so you just need to be able to look up in the book , I think it's about 2 minutes a question, and 75% PASS mark ( 1 in 4 chance per question and you can get 1 in 4 wrong and still pass)
I wonder what he did in his acceleration time

I wonder what he did in his acceleration time
well spotted ( spellcheck only picks up incorrect spelling, not correct spelling in the wrong place)

Locked to prevent being resurrected (again)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: UNG
Status
Not open for further replies.