2356 NVQ3 extension

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Doktor

Reaction score
Hi

Have read somewhere that the 2356 nvq3 has been extended to December for registration? Can anyone confirm this? Am on my phone and can't find the info, been tearing my hair out today as it's ment to be the cut off date.

Thanks

Save

Last registration 31/12/12, last certification 31/07/15 (C&G website says last registration was 31/07/12 but it has been extended).

Well confused now!!!! Went to enrol yesterday for lvl 3 2330 and was told were only doing 2365.... Ok so now I have to do this over 2 yrs instead of 1, read on another thread which Brian replied to that extra modules make up NVQ!!! so does this mean I dont have to do the NVQ? apart from the pratical side, will I have to pay any more money for this ???

Thanks in advance

2365 is a new qualification effectively replacing the 2330 technical certificate at L2 & L3, the content is broadly similar to 2330 but also includes the environmental/renewable energy knowledge units of the 2357 diploma. This has come about because 2330 no longer gets Government funding for students aged 19 or older.

2365 does not include the performance units (the "NVQ" side of the 2357). If you wish to do an NVQ you can still do the 2356 NVQ now or you could do the 2357 performance units at a later date, successful completion of 2365 technical certificates would count as the knowledge units for 2357.

Ask your college lecturers which option is best for you.

Latest posts