2391 Certificate

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
M

mtwelec14

I've recently passed my 2391 Inspection and Testing written assessment, which i took in December 2010. This was a re-sit after failing the first time.

I passed my practical first time in July 2010.

Do i need to contact C&G or college to get my certificate or will they automatically send it in the post.

Contact your college, it should have gone to them first & they don't always send them through the post.

City & Guilds will often take as long as three months to send out the certificates, so I wouldn't start worrying until mid-March.

Congratulations on passing your 2391.

I passed my practical in December 2010 and my written part in December 2009. Took about 3 weeks to recieve certificate. Just in time for the annual assesment

off the NAPIT man.

Give the college a ring but its probably nothing other than C&G dragging their feet. Mine didn't arrive for 3 months. BTW congratulations on passing. Well done. :Salute :Salute

Just heard that C&G are remarking the 2391 written papers for anyone who took the exam on 2nd December 2010. Could be another 5 weeks before i find out actual result. Proper ****ed off if i haven't passed now. So if anyone else took it on that day GOOD LUCK, fingers crossed.

Latest posts