2nd hard drive

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
have you thought about upgrading your windows7 to Ubuntu.? ROTFWL
the issue wasn't windows or microsoft it was adobe not making a 64bit version so i had to run a 32bit version which seemed silly on a 64bit operating system.

Have you fitted the second hard drive, does it work?
sorry spin, no Blushing

not got round to it yet, Im on babysitting duty on a monday evening while aggie goes collecting.

and had the nephew round last night so wasnt gonna open up the PC in front of him (11yr old and a bunch of static!)

will deffo do it tomoz and if Im not on you will know its gone wrong.!!! bad day explode

oh and i tried the latest linux about 6 months ago and found it horrible to use and very awkward to setup, it was like using windows 3.

the issue wasn't windows or microsoft it was adobe not making a 64bit version so i had to run a 32bit version which seemed silly on a 64bit operating system.
yep, there is a 64bit version availablr now for ubuntu, but it is in truth still a bit shakey.

tho I normally run 32bit most of the time anyway, but maybe its cos I only have 1Gig of RAM that 64bit (for most day to day tasks) isnt that much signifigantly faster anyway.

But, I dont do much intensive stuff anyway.

the tunnel lighting! :D I have no idea what this thread is on about, but I could post any picture or diagram you so chose!

Just odd where people's computer abilities lie!

:D
ROTFWL

Im thick as cow droppings when it comes to computers.

but I dont have a scanner either, so that probably doesnt help,

I can though take pix on my phone or camera/video and upload them. :)

though, I am in the process of obtaining one of them all in one thingies as soon as Harold gets it off the cart. :D

(a guy I do work for has one I can have when I get round to pick it up)

ROTFWL Im thick as cow droppings when it comes to computers.

but I dont have a scanner either, so that probably doesnt help,

I can though take pix on my phone or camera/video and upload them. :)

though, I am in the process of obtaining one of them all in one thingies as soon as Harold gets it off the cart. :D

(a guy I do work for has one I can have when I get round to pick it up)
Applaud SmileyROTFWL

Latest posts