Advice Needed

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

michaem

Reaction score
Basically i am currently doing my 2330. Most electricians i know do not have the NVQ Level 3.

If I had the level 2 certificate 17th edition cert and part p cert can i become self employed as a domestic electrician.

I am only interested in domestic work so really what i need to know from those of you who do know what do i need to go out there and work for myself as a domestic electrician what is deemed as qualified enough to do that.

Any help will be much appriciated

Thanks

that is probably enough if you know what your doing. i joined elecsa when i was a second year apprentice with only 16th and some certs from 2330. assessor was happy with that

Hi Thanks

so with my 2330 level 2 Part P Cert 17 Edition cert and registering with Elecsa you think that this is enough to make it legel for me to work as a domestic electrician.

Do you not need a testing and inspection course. I do not know what the number is as it has changed since i did mine and can't remember the number anyway.

Batty

Hi Thanksso with my 2330 level 2 Part P Cert 17 Edition cert and registering with Elecsa you think that this is enough to make it legel for me to work as a domestic electrician.
yes. but be prepared for many questions at assessment