AM 2 test drawing

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

searley

Reaction score
Hi i am doing my AM 2 soon and can`t find a drawing anywhere and the college not playing ball and giving us a quick look at the test rig.

Has anybody got the drawing for the AM 2 or any advice what to expect when i walk in.

THANKS.

we have to do a two way lighting circuit in pvc with the live and nuteral starting from the switch.looking for diagrams as i speek might have to dig out my 2330 year 1 stuff if a can find it !!!!!!!!!!.

You will be given all the information you require to carry all assessments on arrival at the centre. Until then contact MI5.

Best of luck.

retiredsparky have you done the AM2 or are you a college lecturer you seem to no some things if so do all job`s come with circuit diagram so all you have to do is follow the drawings ?

I can help you with the S Plan , I did a heating and ventilation course so have test board experience of wiring Y, S Plans etc

Have a look here , register and then I reckon you can download a PDF for the S Plan

http://www.honeywelluk.com/product.aspx?r=ss&p=2389

Or if ya in Darlo give me a call and I will go through it with you ,

you will get a diagram on the day of the AM2

is the am2 diagram as easy as that one on the website?

what cable do you use?

Attached below is a method of wiring two way lighting with neutral in first switch.

Not done it for a long time due to normally working on maintenance please would someone give it a check over.

two-way.jpg

Attached below is a method of wiring two way lighting with neutral in first switch. Not done it for a long time due to normally working on maintenance please would someone give it a check over.
Would work but a strange way of wiring as you would only have one light on circuit.

This the best information I could find find at the moment for the NEW AM2 test.

Section A (approx 7.5 hours)

markysparky thanks for the pic have you got one with an intermetiate switch in the i take it is just follown the drawing and put the switch in the middle with the cable running throw ?