Anyone going to Elex in Coventry on Thursday? - Freebies available

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CK Tools

www.ck-tools.com
Reaction score
Following on from our C.K Magma Hit Squad site visits in and around Birmingham / Cannock on Wednesday, our team of lovely ladies will be at Elex this Thursday.

With a ruck of stuff to give away on the day, they also will be offering the chance to win loads of C.K Magma gear.

It's well worth chatting them up!

Hope to see you there.

stock-photo-sexy-blond-with-screwdriver-35885758.jpg

Cannock on Wednesday, which wholesale?

Me popping to show on Thursday to see what the fuss is about

Are you local enough to commute, or are you staying over Dave?
I'm commuting. I'm in north birmingham so unless the m6 is snarled up it's only half an hour there. :) In the past i've found being able to go both days relieves the pressure on trying to listen/see/try/enquire/learn about nearly everything in one day! :) And yet still I seem to miss something... :p

The show isn't how it used to be, but it's still worth the trip. The exhibitors spending less on stands and personnel on them is understandable. It's just a shame when they don't go at all (like MK the past couple of years!)

---------- Post Auto-Merged at 22:07 ---------- Previous post was made at 22:00 ----------

Personally I'll be heading to CK Magma to see what their fuss is about; Wago/Wagobox to pick up supplies now i'm using them properly; anybody doing decent LEDs, especially Philips; the 'scam' stands to see what offers they'll do on this years membership; and a fair number of tool manufacturers to see what deals are on to replace some aging gear.

Oh and Fluke to ask what happened to my new leads they promised last year. lol!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts