C.k At Elex Exeter (More Freebies Available)

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CK Tools

www.ck-tools.com
Reaction score
Hi all

Just to remind you that we are exhibiting at the Elex show in Exeter this Thursday and Friday

We have lots of special offers and will be demonstrating all our latest stuff

We would love to see you and will do our very best to make sure freebies are available!

If any of you fancy having a look at our new

https://www.youtube.com/embed/nv6uCH1oUxA?feature=oembed

Dont forget about my free Combicutter Max 1s :innocent .......rivet has gone slack now and has had to be tw@ed with a centre punch to stop the jaws crossing

just begging.........

but it will be Manchester not Exeter for me
Well I found out that although my Combicutter 3's were rated at 10kV,,, they were also rated at fek all Amps :( :(

Stupidly i thought that i'd turned the circuit off before i tried to cut through the cable

Dont forget about my free Combicutter Max 1s :innocent .......rivet has gone slack now and has had to be tw@ed with a centre punch to stop the jaws crossing

just begging.........

but it will be Manchester not Exeter for me
oh,

that'll be a beer you are buying me then,?!  :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I found out that although my Combicutter 3's were rated at 10kV,,, they were also rated at fek all Amps :( :(

Stupidly i thought that i'd turned the circuit off before i tried to cut through the cable
i know how u feel ..

streety is in trouble with my sidecutters..... he took them to work with him (instead of his own) now my nice well kept sidecutters have a blast hole in them aswell :(

i know how u feel ..

streety is in trouble with my sidecutters..... he took them to work with him (instead of his own) now my nice well kept sidecutters have a blast hole in them aswell :(
They all need christening though please forgive him. 

:holliesmum: just trying out the new jobbie.

Well  Elex Manchester is nearly upon us :D    

iv kinda arranged a mini convoy there lols

Zeespark is heading to mine and streetys the day b4 and is coming up with us and we are also picking upa  friend of ours from rochdale and upto now pending confirmation Gav Drummond may also be heading to ours on the thursday aswell ready to head straight to Elex on the Friday :D

be nice to meet up with any1 that is going on the friday  :) and hope CK and other vendors can arrange lotsa nice freebies for us all :D

if u do happen to be going on the friday  give us a shout and we can arrange to meet at a certain point perhaps?

till then  :D byeeeee

Latest posts