C.k, Please Help Us To Help You - And Possibly Win!

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We had a Manc worked for us. All,he talked about was how Manc was so good...but he never went back, a bit like the Scots. Somebody called a hammer a "manchester screwdriver"....he went up,the freaking wall. "Frickiing craftsmen in Manc, not like the effing sh'ite around here" we explained that that may well be the case BUT we were contributing to his mortgage. As he thought the business could not run without him we were prepared to give it a try..potted him a week later

Just to clarify the "king dick" thing.

I now realise King Dick is just a make of spanner, and they make all types of spanner.

So when I refer to "king dick" I am talking of this type of adjustable spanner.

%24_1.JPG

Right since my apprentice days, that is what I have known as a "king dick" spanner.

You would be surprised what I have used as a "hammer" to knock a couple of cable clips in, rather than going out to fetch a proper hammer.

back on topic and today I received my 'prize'

Not quite what I expected but grateful all the same..... wont say yet just in case anyone else hasnt had theirs yet....

My 2p worth on the current debate, In NZ a shifter is called a 'Crescent' and no one knew what a shifter was.....

Last edited by a moderator:
I  actually  got a call from that nice man Charles the other day with some extras,  :D

and I dont mean the young lady that insisted on giving me her phone number  ;)

I do have to get some more info for him though and some pix as to how I have configured stuff to sort of work for me.

Well yes .....not that I ever mention it myself ..... but as an A lister  celeb . CK have obviously acted accordingly .   I'd do a pic.  but its downstairs being admired by neighbours  at the minute .

I received a C.K magma contractors organiser thank you very much Charles. Its nice to win something however I will not use this so if there is anyone in the EH51 area who would like this FOC please pm me for details of pickup. Hope I am not breaking any forum rules by doing this.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts