anyone into cars

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And I bet there are people screaming out for parts for those models of car too. :_|

10's and 10's and 10's of thousands of pounds worth sat there if they are all complete and working(or at least were), must be a reason for it.

here you go lurch fetch
default_good%20luck.gif

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?hl=en&ie=UTF8&ll=59.752123,18.386572&spn=0,359.996966&t=h&z=19&layer=c&cbll=59.75206,18.386585&panoid=qNCCDYeAdzw4wLUVOtlRSQ&cbp=12,354.2,,0,5

why? if looked after properly a cosworth is no worse than any VAG vehicle, i own a modern skoda(so its an audi A3, TT, VW golf, bora, seat leon) and its been the most unreliable car i have ever owned, but i am keeping it as i love the engine, potential upgrades and 4x4.

Why leave all those cars to rot? I love fords, especially of the cosworth variety, he must be mad throwing that sort of money away

i own a modern skoda(so its an audi A3, TT, VW golf, bora, seat leon)
But with thinner panels and half the electronic features disabled. ;) I did say when I got my Passat it's one of the best cars I've had, and also one of the worst. When I do finally get it to all work properly I can then start remapping. :)

But with thinner panels and half the electronic features disabled. ;) I did say when I got my Passat it's one of the best cars I've had, and also one of the worst. When I do finally get it to all work properly I can then start remapping. :)
mapping a passat oh dear

here's my fuel map from my evo that i mapped if you know anything about mapping then thats a very nice smooth map ;)

smoothfuel.jpg

See that's the thing, I can sort of manage to do it on the charts but the fancy looking 3D diagram always looks way out so I decided it was best left to someone else! I just need to send the standard map once it's running right and get someone to tweak it, and I have someone lined up...... just want the damn thing to work. Happily though I've just found out my mates Vectra actually has 30BHP less than he kept telling me due to a trim level\engine spec confusion so the panic is reduced slightly. ;)

does a passat have programmable ecu as std or you got aftermarket in it?

It's the standard ECU but it's the 1.9 PD TDi so I can play about with the ECU all day long (I assume VW thought no-one would bother rewriting diesel ECU's for fun!). The 1.8T which my mate has isn't tweakable and his had to done by someone with magical things. So far it's about the only thing that hasn't been altered.

Latest posts