Automated Interview Systems And H.r. Departments

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Have just got back from holiday as my wife has been ill and has been convalescing  and i checked my emails,some had gone to spam folder and i could not see them on my phone whilst away as the Microsoft app does not let you.

Anyway i had applied for a part time maintenance position on-line and in the week i was away they had sent me an email to invite me to log in to their system to choose a date and time for the process Brilliant i thought!!!!!.

Further up in my spam folder another email sent five days later it roughly reads:

Thank you but as you did not book your telephone interview slot we think you are no longer interested blah blah blah!!

We were only away for one week!!!  :yellow card

I was mortified!! all the emails were no reply addresses so i had to track down their head office phone Number to explain the situation and finally managed to talk to a Lady in recruitment who has just informed me she will try to see if it is possible but feels this is unlikely as i had my chance to get my interview slot! ]:)  .

Sometimes I wonder if some people are Human!! In the fast moving world we live in there is no time for compassion or understanding.

Good Mind to Name and Shame the company,however that would make me about the same stamp as the(Abrupt i've no time for you) Lady i have just spoken to. O)

Latest posts