BDC in administration

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
אלוהים ראה את האי צדק
Nothing to do with the GAZA strip I hope?

Who is this BDC anyway I have never heard of them compared to Woolies or MFI?

It means "GOD saw the injustice" in Hebrew, I believe, Mate?

It means "GOD saw the injustice" in Hebrew, I believe, Mate?
Nice 1 admin. Saves me having to use Google transalate.

:^O

I speak fluent Hebrew and whistle in Welsh. ;)

.........self important nothings in their own world

I was amazed to see the lights on and doors open in the Enfield branch today, so went in for a chat. I was told 6 branches are to remain open, now being run as BDC2008 Ltd. The Enfield branch had been cut to only 3 staff and they are ok. The Green lanes and Beckton branches are open and i have forgotten the others. The 'new' company is to focus mainly on contracting and all the Tv's, Hi Fi's, Fridges, washing machines, toasters and that type of stuff has been dropped.

For some strange reason I enjoy this thread. The one line, wacky posts! Think we should all have a go - especially if it's now all resolved ;)

I wouldn't like to see it when the tiger's in the broom cupboard and the elephant takes charge.......

(c'mon - join in)

For some strange reason I enjoy this thread. The one line, wacky posts! Think we should all have a go - especially if it's now all resolved ;)
Perhaps the thread digressed (as many do), and remained in good taste, without moving in to unwanted territory.

The Godfather

From time to time, there are threads on forums, which seem to attract many views and posts, and yet contain little information (of any real value).

I'd like to think this thread fits that category, but it is still entertaining.

(Anybody disagree, please leave you name and address for my boys)

The Godfather

(Forum Moderator)

how do i get in touch with the administrators - as they have my goods????

Resolved???? :^O

Status
Not open for further replies.