Brick Built Pond and Electrical Cabinet

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well, i used a string on the front and sides, but i havent finished it yet as the pointing needs to be finished of ;) but basically id never laid a brick in my life
I spotted the 'Brickie' :D

Was seeing if you would confess.

Looks a nice job :D

:Applaud :Applaud:Applaud:Applaud

GuinnessGuinnessGuinnessGuinness

Great pics Badge! :D

used the brickie on the internal blocks but because the cavity was so small only just enough for cables to pass through for lighting in brick work, i couldnt use the brickie on the faced brick work :( as i tried it,

used the brickie on the internal blocks but because the cavity was so small only just enough for cables to pass through for lighting in brick work, i couldnt use the brickie on the faced brick work :( as i tried it,
I've got one. I can about glue blocks together but it saves me a load of mortar!

i found it really good to be honest especially that most of the joints have been kept fairly equal all through,
Actually building things I find really satisfying. You end up with something substantial for your efforts. With electrics, the better you are the less you can see!

:D

I would have done it the other way around TBH Badge. It is the other brickwork that we can all see, after all. But as you say, it's your first attempt and and I must say, Well Done.

Did you watch the dvd that came with the Brickie?

I must say that the make on the trowel is misleading - I thought it said Marshalltown, when they were advertised on the box.

Keep up the good work Bage. And as mentioned above (And you know full well of this) we love pics on here. :)

Regards,

Admin.

Very nice feature Badge.

By the way that looks like the make of Garage Unit RCD that blew up on me a few weeks ago, one of Eddy's specials.

Stand back when you try the test button every month or sobad day explode

Tell me, why have you built it like you build a house ie with a cavity and blocks?

Is it so you dont get damp inside the pond? ?:|

Tut Tut

Cable in the cavity, don't let the NIC man see that ROTFWLROTFWL