Even More Prizes For Opinions!

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CK Tools

www.ck-tools.com
Reaction score
Thanks to all of you who have been taking part in our surveys, it is really shaping our understanding of how we can help you

More good news – we have even more prizes to give away for what is a really short survey

This time we are asking you if you can shed some light (pardon the pun) on our site light offering

Please just hit this link https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/Sitelights

As always, we have a load of freebies to send out randomly

Thanks in advance for your help

Charles

Done .

The re-chargable LEDs are  very good , Denmans have one on a small frame ,   but for me I'd only use one during a shut down with power off  to be honest .

I wouldn't use a re-chargable for all day use if the power was on . 

Last edited by a moderator:
Really had to work on that one compared to last one... as above though, if power is on, i would use a larger mains light. maybe a light that can do both would be a better idea

My corner shop had the 10W units on offer a couple of months ago.,I got two for me, one for wifes horse box ( Her horse hates watching TV in the dark...wuss). f good light output, cool running. I have some old stands so i tried them on that....also F Good.

Most of my work is more suited towards the rechargable units...but a dual "fuel" version would be good. Itmactually states on my units...DO NOT USE WHISLT CONNECTED TO THE MAINS.......pity really

Just saying

Latest posts