C.k, Please Help Us To Help You - And Possibly Win!

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DONE....  Hope i win .. getting veryy effed off using crappy tools  (being a level 3 student i cant afford high quality tools) .   heres to :pray :pray :pray :pray :pray ​  i win lol

Hi all

Everyone regardless will be entered in the draw, thanks so much for all your efforts

Charles

So......1 winner has 1 post, another winner has 3,601 posts. So it shows how random it can be.

Watch this space.........

Im also a winner it appears, so you don't even have to be human
And one winner has fleas!

To,be fair, it MUST be random because who would WANT to,give a flea,ridden simmian a tool,set?

They haven't specified in the email what the prize is, so maybe its a flea collar?

Im secretly hoping for a lifetime supply of bananas. And being as I occasionally work for get abused by Canoeboy,a lifetime supply could probably fit in a carrier bag.

And one winner has fleas!

To,be fair, it MUST be random because who would WANT to,give a flea,ridden simmian a tool,set?
**simian**. careful now ;)

come work for me. a minion for a lifetime of work is easily worth 2 bags of bananas. and i dont mean a small asda bag, ill go all out and use a rubble bag

Latest posts