Cat Poo!

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We were under the impression that it was an instinct thing; to not leave traces / scents behind...........Difficult to stop; but Mrs. believes there is a dog food about that has some additive to deter them from eating poo. 

Whether you`d have to feed it to the cat ( i.e. is it a scent left in faeces?) is another matter........................

Well the pir seems to be working well. I have it on a battery at the moment as I have quite a few out of date 9v batteries. They seem to go flat quite quickly. I brought an adaptor to plug into the mains instructions say they work better off the mains. The dog doesn't seem to mind it so that part is OK. We do get the odd cat but they don't seem to hang about to long. Will give an update when I plug it into mains whether it works better.

We were under the impression that it was an instinct thing; to not leave traces / scents behind...........Difficult to stop; but Mrs. believes there is a dog food about that has some additive to deter them from eating poo. 

Whether you`d have to feed it to the cat ( i.e. is it a scent left in faeces?) is another matter........................
 The instinct thing sounds about right aswell for their own turds.  Never heard of the dog food, though feeding the dog does help :slap

'Get off my Garden' works well as a cat repellent. Cat flap (large) fitted to back door allowing dog to chase cats out of garden works even better ... keeps us entertained shouting CAT and watching Ruby ram through flap into garden. Just amazed its still in the door :slap

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts