CEF discount

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

a12jpm

Reaction score
Popping in to see the rep at CEF as he wants me to shift to them. What sort of discounts should I be getting from them on a monthly spend of

I think they are struggling a bit at present. I get one of there reps ringing me up regular but I like to deal with the wholesaler that I have always used and have found as they work on commission you don't get the best discounts.

Batty

Popping in to see the rep at CEF as he wants me to shift to them. What sort of discounts should I be getting from them on a monthly spend of

dont bother with CEF much - all stuff is overpriced anyway. been in for a few times before when ive been desperate for a part - strange how the price is still more than regular place, even with a 90% discount!

(and to show how useless they are, i got a call from local rep about 3 weeks ago asking if he could meet with me and open an account - i told him to call me the following thu/fri as i would be local to the place. no call.)

I have an account with CEF and popped in one sat to get some 20mm grommets as I had run out. Paid cash but the guy noted it against my account (not sure why). That was in January. He added it to my account too. They have been chasing me for

They are a pain in the backside when it comes to credit notes and refunds. I dont get a bad discount to say i only use a cash account but its not that much cheaper than ordering from somewhere like TLC.

I have an account with CEF and popped in one sat to get some 20mm grommets as I had run out. Paid cash but the guy noted it against my account (not sure why). That was in January. He added it to my account too. They have been chasing me for

Maybe I should just ignore it as it is me who calls them each month. Guess they just want to speak to me ; \

Guess I shouldn't type what CEF's nickname is in the trade but the C gets changed slightly to Cxxxxx Electrical Factors.

Have used them but not a great deal. Trade counter staff are generally quite helpful but pricewise they are not the cheapest for the quality branded stuff, however stay well clear of their own cheap brands otherwise you will be back and forth like a YoYo. ;)