CERTIFICATION SOFTWARE

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

speedster

Reaction score
Back again with a question on software.

Now the latest amendments to the regs have kicked in, I need some new software.

I had a 'MEGGER' package which was ok, but is now out of date.

I am with NAPIT,but their software doesn't include the new installation condition report yet !! Unbelievable !!!!!

I have been looking at TYSOFT and HOLLYCROFT software.

Does anyone have any thoughts or experience of these packages ?

Any thoughts ideas very welcome.

Thanks,

Speedster.

I have Tysoft and it is excellent. And a forum sponsor.

Hi, thanks for the info.

I've heard only good things about Tysoft.

Do you know if I will I need to buy NAPIT forms to print on,or does the Tysoft software generate the forms as well (Elecsa Napit Niceic etc.)for printing on to plain paper ?

Speedster

Thank you !

That's it. it's going to be Tysoft.

I got some info from other companies,but Tysoft will do everything I need on plain paper ,.

This forum is the best !

Best wishes to all.

Speedster.

Does easy cert have the proper installation Certs not the domestic ones I've installed the demo but only shows the domestic ones ( by domestic I mean schedule of test and schedule of cct details on the same page im used to using the nic ones where there on different pages

Napit have done it speak to Trev in TEC you will have to save ya jobs and delete your current software and then put new stuff on

Does easy cert have the proper installation Certs not the domestic ones I've installed the demo but only shows the domestic ones ( by domestic I mean schedule of test and schedule of cct details on the same page im used to using the nic ones where there on different pages
yes, tysoft have the full range of certs once you buy the actual product.