Certification Software

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

peterspurs

Reaction score
Hi
What options of software are out there as I have been using Napit Fast Test and am finding it very difficult to use and struggling with it, I was using Napit Desktop previously for years no problem. Not sure if it's just me and need to get used to it again or its harder to use. If there are other options people find easy, please share as I want to give something else a try.
Thanks

I use to use shine forms for a good 6/7 years from when it first came out, think it was called PIRform back then, use to really like, but think I had to change as they didn't bring it on a app based thing very quick and I wanted to start inputting it on a tablet on site rather than writing it down on site and inputting at home. I changed to easycert which is very good, slightly more expensive but works very well.

I'm trialling NAPIT FastTest abut moment as it will,import all my legacy certs going back 20 plus years

I didn't know Amtch/Trimble fasttest had been ceased until someone on here mentioned it. Not impressed as I had paid a lot of money over the years yet NO contact at all

I am sure Napit bought Trimble out and become Napit fastest
Hope you have better luck with it than me

Thanks for replies

Shineforms now have a tablet version. It was released earlier this year. I've been using it for years and have never had a problem. Their support is great and quick and they have got me through hard drive failures and laptops crashing quickly and without any hassle.

I have been using Megger Certsuite formally Vespula for a few years now, have the app on a tablet so just input all the info as I go onsite handy that it also works offline

I use to use shine forms for a good 6/7 years from when it first came out, think it was called PIRform back then, use to really like, but think I had to change as they didn't bring it on a app based thing very quick and I wanted to start inputting it on a tablet on site rather than writing it down on site and inputting at home. I changed to easycert which is very good, slightly more expensive but works very well.
Sorry guys , didnt mean to like this post!! Fat thumb scrolling again!! I have no clue about these cert software things yet .
Only done a few certs at college but will have to look at them in the future , just know my boss moans like f*** about doing em when he gets home😂😂

When I was in business and wanted an electronic certificate, I trialled about half a dozen different types and ended up with Easycert seemed to be more intuitive than most, loved the way it would highlight an above or below reading if inputted with fat thumbs.

Locked to prevent being resurrected (again)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts