country flags

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steptoe

of course Im wrong, ask my wife™
Supporting Member
Reaction score
my country flag is not on the list

admin it wont let me edit my profile without this.

"A required field called Country Flag is missing or has an invalid value."

600pxFlag_of_Northern_Ireland.svg.jpg

Making these flags is a very long a winding process. I am waiting for the person friend to get back to him, and for theperson's friend to get back to me.

I am waiting to make a "Yorkshire" flag that patch has requested, and I will do the Northern Ireland flag for you too, Mate. (And everyone else who wants them, Natrually. :) )

As soon as I hear back (It has been a while now, and I suspect it will be another while before I hear back - I will e-mail hm again) - I will let you know.

that would do for me,or even a union flag.
Union Jack? Or 'Unite' the Union? :)

There is a Union Jack flag on there Mate. :)

Which of the two flags, Attached - Is the correct Union Jack?

unionjack.jpg

Nice one, cheers.

Time to take it off soon? I mean 100 years now isn't it?

I see the N'iron peeps have there own version of the St. George with an emblem in the middle so can't see they would object to the removal of it.

I made no mention of flag poles Gents.

As you are looking at Flag A & B - Which is the correct one?

(Not That it makes any difference whether it is on a table of on a Pole). ;)

I made no mention of flag poles Gents.As you are looking at Flag A & B - Which is the correct one?

(Not That it makes any difference whether it is on a table or on a Pole). ;)
Errr well sorry but yes it does admin, what end of the table you are standing and looking at it as well 'matters', as upside down the flag is a S.O.S. signal.

A anyway ;)

Nice one, cheers.Time to take it off soon? I mean 100 years now isn't it?

I see the N'iron peeps have there own version of the St. George with an emblem in the middle so can't see they would object to the removal of it.
its NOT a version of the st Georges cross,

its from the ancient flag of Ulster, hence the Red Hand of Ulster being the flags name.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_Hand_of_Ulster

the addition of the crown is to signify the Queen(or British union to the UK royal family)

Well, maybe 'a version of the St. George' is offensive and i didn't mean it to be, but anyone looking in on the link you kindly provide will see what I mean with the white background and red cross on it.

It's often displayed at N. Ireland football international team matches, and it's certainly similar to the St. George flag.

Latest posts