growatt dongle reset help

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Steviesparkie

Reaction score
hi,anyone near cumbernauld a network demon who can help me log in the dongle to my new network.managed to get the dongle to reset and "join " it via wi fi but wont let me log in to the admin page to input new network details...help...

When you reset the dongle, you must connect to the Dongles own Wifi Network It will appear in your Wifi list. I do not know if the Network ID is the same for all Growatt Dongles, but look for something like XGD0914590.
The IP Address you need to connect to is 192.168.101.100
You should arrive at the Wlcome to use Wifi datalog page.
The usename is admin, the Password is 12345678

Hope this helps

Sorry the IP address should be 192.168.10.100 , fat fingers

I've had this where you connect to the dongles WiFi but because this means the phone now has no internet connection, the phones browser switches to using mobile data internet connection.
To get past this, switch off mobile data on the phone before you start.

Thanks tried that too.no joy.at my wits end....can connect ti datalogger but it just wont accept the new network details..driving me mad..🤬🤬🤬🤬

Try unplugging the data logger then plug back in. reset using the tiny reset button , before hitting reset have your phone ready to search for the data logger Wi-Fi signal

Locked to prevent hi-jacking (again)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts