Crabtree C50 Blanks

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alpha spark

Reaction score
Hi anyone know where to locate these or any others that fit done a eicr recently and require some ? Thanks in advance !

Hi anyone know where to locate these or any others that fit done a eicr recently and require some ? Thanks in advance !
Try googling...."rocking horse shyt"....there are a few about on ebay sometimes but not many

You could get creative with some plastic trunking lid and a few screws!

Best of luck!

Was thinking paxolin kerching but trunking lid would be easier cheers looked on eBay can't see anything

Well..............I've had C50's from here in the last couple of years so maybe try them for blanks:

http://www.reconelectrical.co.uk/reconditioned-circuit-breakers.html

EDIT: Erm............thinking about it I must have taken the blanks out to fit them! Just off to look in the "that'll come in useful box"................

EDIT 2: Sorry. no blanks just a couple of old C50's themselves! It may come to me where they are but don't get your hopes up!  :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
ooooh I have in my possession somewhere in the depths of the van/shed/garage a box  of them, in the original box no less.

which do you want the brown plastic/paxolin ones or the metal twist ones?

Just going to check the van

so how many you needing Alpha?