Customer Data Base

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes my six year old is a whizzz on Office :innocent
Lol. I was amazed the other day when my 2 year old set up his elder brothers playstation which he plugged in turned on tv and found the av channel and set up FIFA11 and was playing the actual game. I couldn't believe it. Only have to watch someone do something once and he mastered it. Gospel truth. He'll be my chief tester soon, seems well interested in my mft but not going to let him near it until he can complete a risk assessment lol

SL:IF you find a way to design one; or even want another head to try and work it up with - I`m interested ;)

And if you DO crack it - I volunteer as "beta-tester" :) :) :)
And I thought you were going to say...

Oye trailer boy'o I've got just the thing here for you..

I shall e-mail it over this afternoon! :_|

SpecLoc - I won't quote you as it was a big post, but you basically want something like our practice management system!......

We can do it with pets, a lot of what you want we can do with animals. If you get my woolly parallels?
Quite Patch woolly parallels are similar..

its just basically the concept of multiple customers/jobs/locations etc..

See my comments further down....

Specs,Oo DB, as far as I know can do all that Access can do, but without the bloatware.

IF you have an OU email still, & mine works evern several years after completing my studies, you can get student priced software...
I shall have to go dig out my OU e-mail address ..

Still get regular Alumni post & e-mails coming through! :Salute

Not forgetting if you have kids at primary school upwards and through to further education you can get MS student priced software ie MS Office Pro 2010 (Inc MS Access) for

I have now featured a mail merge on my exel database, so that once the job is put into the database the invoice is already completely written out with no need for editing, just need to print.

Simples

some of you probably know how to do this and more though.