DC - DC Converter - 25 kW inverter

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

satxx

Reaction score
Hi,

I have a question regarding DC-DC converter. I am looking to get 25 kw output 3 phase power from the inverter, with the help of solar panel modules. The inverter requires a DC input voltage of 1000 Vdc (max) and 38A dc (max). i want to step the voltage from 110 V dc, 250 Adc from the solar panel to 1000 V dc using a boost converter, but i couldnt find one that steps up the voltage more than 600 Vdc. Can anyone please suggest a way by which i can step up the voltage so that i can meet the input requirements of the Inverter and thus get 25kw output.
i am also attaching the inverter datasheet i am considering for the same. Please look at the model S5-GC-30-K.
Thank you in advance.

Attachments

• Datasheet_S5-GC-25-40-K.pdf
    557.3 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
"so that i can meet the input requirements of the Inverter"

The inverter input requirements , aka Start-up Voltage, may be as little as 120V DC, so why not configure your PV panels to achieve that ?

What are you trying to power with 1000Vdc?
Thank you for getting back to me. Can you please have a look at the attached datasheet of the inverter (S5-GC-30K - model).

Attachments

• Datasheet_S5-GC-25-40-K.pdf
    557.3 KB · Views: 0
"so that i can meet the input requirements of the Inverter"

The inverter input requirements , aka Start-up Voltage, may be as little as 120V DC, so why not configure your PV panels to achieve that ?
Hi can you please have a look at the datasheet i have attached and please advice the same. i need an output power of 25kW, 3phase supply from the inverter.

Max input voltage 1100V
Rated voltage 600V
Start-up voltage 180V

There are experts who can advise on settings better than me.

But I'd guess you configure your PV panels to supply at least 180V DC on a sunny winter day.
But no more than 1100V DC on a sunny summer day.

Latest posts