Does anybody have trustmark status?

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Luffers

Reaction score
does anybody have trustmark status? if so I was wondering whether you could let me know if it's a requirement to have 'registered through....NAPIT/NICEIC etc' after the logo when placed on a van/letterhead etc?

Last edited by a moderator:
I have Trustmark status through NAPIT and use registered through NAPIT on my logo. You can try checking with Trustmark directly.

Why would you even bother with it? It's a scam.Not trustmark........skidmark.
+1 I wouldn't bother with it. It's an expensive van sticker. Never got any business from it at all.

---------- Post Auto-Merged at 21:17 ---------- Previous post was made at 21:17 ----------

Why would you even bother with it? It's a scam.Not trustmark........skidmark.
+1 I wouldn't bother with it. It's an expensive van sticker. Never got any business from it at all.

Skidmark :slap

If you're good at your job and professional, you don't need gimmicks like this. 10 years ago I was looking at joining the guild of master craftsman (only just gone self employed and was daft as a brush). I thought it would give me a professional appearance and some credibility. I was working for this old fella and I asked him if he would look for such things when getting trades people in. His answer to me was that the more logos van stickers etc a trades person had, the more he thought he may get ripped off. His reason for thinking this was that all those things cost money and he as a customer would have to contribute to them. He said I had been recommended by someone in the village and that meant more to him than how many colourful logos I was sporting. Anyone that needs all those logos to get work, in his opinion were most likely not very good.

I think now I'm inclined to agree with him.

Better off with 'But with Confidence ' scheme. Trustmark is almost meaning less, I only keep it on cos it's cheaper than removing stickers and changing letterheads etc

Word of mouth recommendations are the best advertising and its free.

had trustmark for a couple of years now, its a complete waste of time. wont be renewing next year.

ian

Latest posts