Stolen

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

switch10

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Had my van broken into , the robbing b*****ds have stolen all power tools, cable, electrical tester etc .

Is there a site for reporting stolen electrical testers as they have serial numbers? I’ve called round local electrical wholesalers as it’s due calibration next month so have given serial number but wondered if there was such a place with a register for these?

Let the manufacturers of the tester know then if it comes in for repair they can tell you . I seem to remember that they are digitally serial numbered as well so getting rid of outer numbers doesn't remove all traces ! . Good luck with tracking the scumbags down ,not that anything happens to them 👎

Let the manufacturers of the tester know then if it comes in for repair they can tell you . I seem to remember that they are digitally serial numbered as well so getting rid of outer numbers doesn't remove all traces ! . Good luck with tracking the scumbags down ,not that anything happens to them 👎
Thanks I’ve got some names being thrown around local area so time will tell, a few broken fingers will make sure they won’t be in a hurry to do it again

Latest posts