Eicr....

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shed69

Reaction score
can anyone help.......

when filling in niceic online cert the schedule of inspections check list automatically transfers across to section F on the report with the point number referenced.... This can make it look really bad and leaves lots of blanks meaning nothing to the customer and also fills the urgent items list up too!!

any thoughts or what do others do please....

I agree with you completely. It is not a good set up. What we do is in the tick box section write 'as detailed in observations' and then detail in the observations section as normal.

thats along the lines of whatI was thinking of doing - that does still add to the urgent remedial action box and makes it look worse than it is! I suppose I can only tell customer to ignore all the auto ones..... my other thought was to tick all the schedule of inspections that I should be putting C2 etc in - not correct I know but I will have covered defects on my obs anyway.....

Going forward I have spoken with NICEIC helpline on 0113 347 2348 and they don't seem to grasp what I am saying..... I would like to see an option to not have this reference across if you didn't want it to......

You are correct. I will call them also to complain about the same thing. Mayne if they get a few calls about the same thing they will fix it.

Go to Elex and collar the product manager and show him on his iPad, I did, and he did listen, and do something about it, but it's still so poor I bought EasyCert instead!

Latest posts