Elecsa forms help..

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pluto

Reaction score
Hi all. Just completing the EIC for a job being presented to Elecsa this week for initial assessment but could someone please clarify: It`s a CU change as one job and then lighting rewire and new sockets radial but are ALL these included on one form under 'Details of the Installation'. Presumably you would not complete 3 forms? I`m just thinking that, because it`s first assessment and they want 2 jobs, should I class them entirely as separate. Any help appreciated, thanks in advance...

You only need to show 1 job for Elecsa mate, the board change will be fine but the more the better maybe. Good choice tho mate. Cant fault them myselfGuinness

Yep, Only one job with ELECSA Pluto. If all those things are at the one address then you would fill in as follows.

Tick "Alteration"

1. Replace consumer unit.

2. Rewire lighting.

3. Install new sockets .

That`s great, thanks. Will post the outcome but will be probably asking a few more questions beforehand :)

I think you may find Elecsa want to see 2 jobs on a first assessment.

One done with certs and one in progress.

I think you may find Elecsa want to see 2 jobs on a first assessment.One done with certs and one in progress.
I done my first assessment a few months back and showed them just a board change. They was happy with that mate.

I done my first assessment a few months back and showed them just a board change. They was happy with that mate.
Just ignore him. Two verified members of ELECSA confirmed you need one job, the bloke who doesn't display a logo doesn't really deserve an opinion over members of the scheme you are asking about!

:D

3. I only showed one job on initial assessment.

I even asked the assessor about it and he said they like to see 1 EIC'd job and then use the extra time to assess the theoretical knowledge.

Sorry for the reply and thanks for all the responses. I`m in N.Lincs and had the assessment today. Board change, both light circuits rewired and small radial for sockets. The assessor admitted there was probably more than sufficient but also said the more the merrier (how the hell do you spell merrier cos it don`t look right!!). Really nice guy and very helpful. Spent about an hour and half going through paperwork for business and then test results etc, allowing me to ask questions and answering my queries. Then off to the job, where he inspected the work and randomly asked questions on the wiring and building regs. Allowed me to check the OSG for what I was unsure about and finally gave the good news!! Time to relax then now, what a journey!! Guinness

Sorry for the reply and thanks for all the responses. I`m in N.Lincs and had the assessment today. Board change, both light circuits rewired and small radial for sockets. The assessor admitted there was probably more than sufficient but also said the more the merrier (how the hell do you spell merrier cos it don`t look right!!). Really nice guy and very helpful. Spent about an hour and half going through paperwork for business and then test results etc, allowing me to ask questions and answering my queries. Then off to the job, where he inspected the work and randomly asked questions on the wiring and building regs. Allowed me to check the OSG for what I was unsure about and finally gave the good news!! Time to relax then now, what a journey!! Guinness
Well done:Applaud

Latest posts