Electricians tools

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CK Tools

www.ck-tools.com
Reaction score
Hi all

Just a note to advise that if you have any questions about, or want to make some comments on hand tools, we are always happy to advise and listen

As I'm just out of college and need to beef up my kit, got any offers running?

Had one for a few years but the blades knackered most modules get damaged when chroning seen loads on eBay for bout

Was looking at a set of 200mm sides today, (blew a hole in mine the other day :Blushing when the complacency fairy came to visit, got me back on me toes anyway lol )

Any chance of a decent discount? ;)

Thanks kerching ill take a look at one of those where do u get them from

eBay

I have a question.

I use some CK tools and quite rate them as professional quality. They're not low-end DIY tools so why do you insist on sneaking a neon test screwdriver in with a set of otherwise decent screwdrivers. It's always been both a mystery and a disappointment to me especially as neon screwdrivers are useless as a screwdriver and even more useless as a piece of test equipment.

I hope this doesn't sound like I'm belittling your products as that's not my intention, I really am interested in the motivation behind this, be it a marketing one or a technical one.

I have a question.I use some CK tools and quite rate them as professional quality. They're not low-end DIY tools so why do you insist on sneaking a neon test screwdriver in with a set of otherwise decent screwdrivers. It's always been both a mystery and a disappointment to me especially as neon screwdrivers are useless as a screwdriver and even more useless as a piece of test equipment.

I hope this doesn't sound like I'm belittling your products as that's not my intention, I really am interested in the motivation behind this, be it a marketing one or a technical one.
:red card

go wash your mouth out NOW
default_tongue%20in%20cheek.png

I personally wouldnt ever go to work without one,

they can in certain instances be invaluable in a first stage determination of certain types of fault that most other 'test' equipment would not show on a cursory test without more indepth investigations,

saved me hours needless testing for faults on many occasions,

CK, you keep making 'em , I'll keep buying them, (or scrounging them, thanks Bacon :D ),

---------- Post Auto-Merged at 22:20 ---------- Previous post was made at 22:17 ----------

ps, the old style yellow handled and red shafted CK neon was the best anyone ever made, shame they cant be found these days, :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh dear Ovram I think you are going to un-leash the STEPTOE as he eats sleeps and goes to the toilet with his trusted neon screwdriver.

Good luck Ovram

ROTFWL

---------- Post Auto-Merged at 22:23 ---------- Previous post was made at 22:22 ----------

Ha ha ha Steps you best me to the post

:worship

Lol, we'll just agree to disagree then. I would suggest you avoid using your trusty neon tea-stirrer if you're on a pair of insulated step ladders unless of course your hanging on to an extraneous earth with the other hand. :)

Now that is a really good question, thank you.

We are quite a traditional company and for many years we have supplied them as part of a screwdriver set.

We would be very interested to hear how many other forum members feel they have outlived their usefulness - it may be time for a change

Latest posts