Happy New Year Everyone

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Manator

©Honorary Essex Boy™
Reaction score
I am off out soon to celebrate the new year with my family. I would like to wish everyone a happy new year and may 2016 be a good year for all.

I hadn't even realised it was new years eve. Having no internet and not having laptop on, I have lost track of days. Happy new year to one and all.

Happy New Year to everyone .

To be honest I find it tinged with sadness for various reasons , but hey !  Tomorrow is another day :)

Just spare me the Scotsmen with the  kilts & the whining pipes.  

Canoeboy said:
Yep, My mate from Essex has a motto - I shan't post it though in case i get a ban........
It would be nice to just be considered for a ban. Seems a dead cert in many cases. ; -)

Happy new year to all of our members, regular posters, occasional posters and read-only non posters. Why not make 2016 the year when you get a bit more active on the forum. Deep down it really is a very friendly place to be part of.

Doc H.

Canoeboy said:
You should speak to Steps, he's mellowed a lot, he used to get banned on a weekly basis :slap

Those were the days, fridays nights here were so much fun, better than all the soaps and reality shows :pmsl1:
I play nice these days,

Must be the old age,   :|

Lurch, my bed is needing warming, the wife and kids have gone to Scotland for Hogmanay,  I'm all alone, :(

Oh, and a 

Happy New Year to all,

May it be better than this one,  

Just been up the garden  looking for an owl .....no luck ............does treading in foxshytte count at all  ?
Foxshytte NO

Kicking the s**** out of Forsyth YES?

Barbara Windsor a Dame!.........f*** me, what has the world come to. .?

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts