Induction hob.

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not a useless answer, it's an answer that doesn't suit you.

I would have thought by now that you would have realised that the members here and elsewhere are not going to talk you through doing this work as DIY.

Your posts give none of us the confidence that you are competent to this work.

I  have been told that you even proposed using an NC contactor for isolation, that shows that you really do not understand the ramifications of the work that you are trying to undertake.

You really need to get a professional to undertake this work.

That is of course unless this is just one massive wind up, and you are making up "stories" just to try and upset people.

No condemnation of my final solution, makes a change. And by the way I already have the cable.

I always understood a "solution" to be a process or formula that solves a task or a problem, in a manner that does not contravene any of the fundamental rules or principles that govern the context of the problem to be solved. You do not appear to have proposed a "solution" yet, so its unclear how you can refer to a final solution? There are many ways to arrive at an answer that could appear to be a solution to the uneducated, however an apparent working result is not a correct solution. 

Doc H.  

No condemnation of my final solution, makes a change. And by the way I already have the cable.

Could it be you are leaving everyone speechless with your responses to good advice

So you have chosen to totally ignore the only proper solution put forward by a number of contributors to this thread and your final solution must be right because you already have the cable

There must be some logic to this but I'm not sure what it is

Last edited by a moderator:
Could it be you are leaving everyone speechless with your responses to good advice

So you have chosen to totally ignore the only proper solution put forward by a number of contributors to this thread and your final solution must be right because you already have the cable

There must be some logic to this but I'm not sure what it is

It’s called DIY logic, if I do this it’ll work that’s all I want it to do.

Whether it is safe and not dangerous is not considerable until something goes wrong.