Job as an electrician apprentice

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I heard from most of the forums that electricians earn a bank of money.In which country is this happening?I know about USA but i have no informations about the others.

Its the same for any "trade" they always say they earn lots of money just to wind up others. Next you will saying that you heard the streets of London are paved with gold.

That is not true.I know how a resister,diode and transistor look like.I also know how to make calculus in circuits.

That is of no use to be an electrician.

I know what a car looks like, i can drive one too, but it does not make me a mechanic.

Well i could have a backup if i have went to a camp of jobs.This is a project in our highschool and it will teach us how to become pros at what we are.The domain is electric and not electronics but the leader told us that we have a chance if we participate.

Are our degrees recognised in other countries?

the leader told us that we have a chance if we participate

If your "leader" was to tell you the whole truth, he would soon be out of a job. He said "chance"

I have a chance of winning the lottery.

Your English and understanding of it is very good, but why can you not understand the fact that what ever you have been told in your country, is just not true.

Look mate, don't bother coming here, you are untrained, have no practical skills and contrary to popular belief our streets are not paved with gold. Do you not have newspapers in your country? if you do I'd start reading them, there are many women from your country who come over here being promised jobs in offices or as cleaners, in reality they end up in the sex industry working as prostitutes.

As others have said get some skills and find another country, if it was that good over here our own lads would not be leaving, workers from eastern Europe are not popular here at the moment because a lot of them think they know the job and end up causing problems, STAY in your own country, Get some qualifications in  electrics and find a decent country to work in this one has had it's day.

Sorry to be so brutal but those are the facts, good luck for the future.

Look mate, don't bother coming here, you are untrained, have no practical skills and contrary to popular belief our streets are not paved with gold. Do you not have newspapers in your country? if you do I'd start reading them, there are many women from your country who come over here being promised jobs in offices or as cleaners, in reality they end up in the sex industry working as prostitutes.

As others have said get some skills and find another country, if it was that good over here our own lads would not be leaving, workers from eastern Europe are not popular here at the moment because a lot of them think they know the job and end up causing problems, STAY in your own country, Get some qualifications in  electrics and find a decent country to work in this one has had it's day.

Sorry to be so brutal but those are the facts, good luck for the future.
Thanks,you sir are talking about sexual enslavement and work enslavement.You are right.

Latest posts