Looking For Work In West Mids Area

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Don't touch it's liv

Reaction score
Hi folks,

It's been a few years since I've posted on here due to a change in work, but i'm now trying to revive my previous ambitions of getting into the electrical industry.

I studied the C&G 2330 (both level 2 & 3 achieved) some six years ago (just as the 17th edition came out!)

Have done various work for folk on a word of mouth basis (nothing Part P of course) - repairs to circuits, tv installations, cctv/satellite,

With around 20 years in the I.T. industry i'm also familiar with networking, so for those of you who are in this area give me a thought!

I'm looking for someone who may be fairly local (I have own transport and tools) that may have the occasional requirement for a guy to give him/her a hand with their jobs. 

Obviously with the Chrimbo period coming up in the next week I'm not assuming anything/anyone will come up with something straight away, but i'm available 7 days a week in the new year having just left my last employment.

In the meantime, have a great Christmas, and stay safe folks.

Troy (Don't touch it's live!)

PM me if you wish.

Latest posts