Looking To Gain Some Experience, Already Part Qualified

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Windy Pig

Reaction score
Hey, 

I think i posted in the wrong place initially, so apologies for double posting this.

I've recently got myself some basic electrical qualifications

C&G 2392 fundamental inspection and testing, 

C&G 2393 Building regs 

C&G 2382 17th Edition Wiring regs

and want to start getting some practical experience. I'm based in Oxfordshire, 26years old and have been in full time employment since I was 17, with plenty of references.  I have a full clean UK driving licence, happy to travel. My CSCS card is in the post so I will be able to get on site fairly soon. 

I've always been fairly practical, confident with basic building/tiling/plastering etc, but no qualifications for building.

If there is anyone who is looking for a full time mate or trainee then let me know, or if anyone has any advice then that would be much appreciated as well.

Thanks,

Always difficult to get work in your circumstances. I practised on friends, family and neighbours, and spent a lot of time on forums, reading, looking at pictures of others work - it's amazing what you can learn this way

I've got some work to do on my own house, and a couple of friends/family, I'll keep practicing, maybe pick up another couple of courses. staying positive.

Hey, 

I think i posted in the wrong place initially, so apologies for double posting this.

I've recently got myself some basic electrical qualifications

C&G 2392 fundamental inspection and testing, 

C&G 2393 Building regs 

C&G 2382 17th Edition Wiring regs

and want to start getting some practical experience. I'm based in Oxfordshire, 26years old and have been in full time employment since I was 17, with plenty of references.  I have a full clean UK driving licence, happy to travel. My CSCS card is in the post so I will be able to get on site fairly soon. 

I've always been fairly practical, confident with basic building/tiling/plastering etc, but no qualifications for building.

If there is anyone who is looking for a full time mate or trainee then let me know, or if anyone has any advice then that would be much appreciated as well.

Thanks,

If you are still looking email me [email protected] Martin

Latest posts