Megger & Fluke

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's interesting Miss Street, as I have the 01603 number and fairly sure I was answered abroad? I think the office remains for admin purposes at present, but I will make enquires!!!

Cheers for all your reply's.

Can the latest Fluke testers carry out a loop test without tripping the RCD with 2 leads, like the Meggers?

GS

How long ago? MM place told me that fluke had moved it operations abroad in past few months?
A lot of the repairs are carried out in Holland, some may still be done in the UK

it was a while ago, but i know they are still there, i contacted  Andy Eddy he is the Customer Support & Services Manager

Fluke

Fluke UK Ltd

52 Hurricane Way

Norwich

Norfolk, NR6 6JB

United Kingdom

+44 020 7942 0700

01603256620 <<< number for Repair Centre at Fluke in Norfolk!
Also right, Number in UK, office in UK, Andy Eddy in UK, lots of instrument repairs Holland!

Cheers for all your reply's.

Can the latest Fluke testers carry out a loop test without tripping the RCD with 2 leads, like the Meggers?

GS
No they don't do two wire test.

A lot of the repairs are carried out in Holland, some may still be done in the UK

Also right, Number in UK, office in UK, Andy Eddy in UK, lots of instrument repairs Holland!

No they don't do two wire test.
Decision made then! I'll be in touch soon.

GS

Latest posts